Friday, August 14, 2009

Wallingford Estate Man Love Fest 2009

I don't know what it is about our house, but for some reason there seems to be a lot of drunken silly shenanigans going on over here. Often times these drunken, wild ass nights lead to nudity and in some cases, some heavy man on man action. Take this night for example - there was some serious binge drinking going on, which lead to this:



The young man on the left who we'll call "James" pulled his little "schlong" out and exposed to it to the young fella on the right who we'll call "Samuel." It is necessary, as before, to protect the true identities of these two young gentleman as they are well known public figures. I love "Samuel's" reponse, it seems to say, "hey what the fuck are you showing me that thing for? Get it away!"



Here's another classic shot. It's a bit hard to see, but "James" forces "Samuel's" mouth down on his hard, throbbing member. Lucky for "James," Samuel was craving some delicious man meat and happily swallowed it whole.



And although I previously included this shot on my blog, I had to throw it up again. It is such a beautiful depiction of man love/hate. The boys find themselves wrestling with their sexuality, "Brokeback Mountain" style, but ultimately find themselves in a loving embrace.

I'm considering starting a "drunken man love night" over here every Thursday. Let me know if you want to come on by!

2 comments:

yesyeslioness said...

This seems to happen with relative frequency. I think that "James" and "Samuel" should just admit their homosexual tendencies and let us film them in a "hot" gay sex scene already. What a bunch of teases you all are.

Ben said...

I know, right? "James" and "Samuel" should feel comfortable enough with themselves to really get nasty. Rusty trombone style!