Sunday, September 12, 2010

Magnificent Birthday

I celebrated the beginning of my 32nd year of existence this previous week. When I say "celebrate," I really do mean "celebrate." What I thought would be a low key evening of Thai food and early night, ended with me drunkenly eating cake with french braids in my hair, while wearing a Snuggie at 2 in the morning. Yikes! Please enjoy this little photo journal from the evening.


Look at me, I'm a crazy zebra wizard!!!


Tawon Thai with da whole posse, represent bitch!


The kindly waitress brought me over a couple of big scoops of ice cream, which I turned into a fine looking accidental dong.


Tim brought me Dots. "I fucking love Dots."


I have no idea who this is, really. Pretty sure it was the bartender at the Dubliner, from what I remember, she was nice.


Drunk later in the night, I put on my Snuggie and enjoyed a fine piece of cake. Delicious!

No comments: