Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Nien Nunb - The Coolest Muthafucka In Da Galaxy!



One of my favorite characters from the Star Wars films that didn't get nearly enough screen time was "Nien Nunb." He's a super funny looking guy, has a great laugh and speaks some type of vaguely Asian language.

If I was George Lucas, I would make a spin off sitcom about Nien Nunb and his daily life. Think "Married With Children" in outer space. Lord knows that would be better than anything Lucas has done in the last 15 years. Somebody should really beg that guy to retire from film making.

Maybe this is just funny to me, but I've watched this clip about 5 times today and can't stop laughing:



I love at about 28 second into this, Lando says something, then "Nien" just answers with his goofy laugh. HA!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

why does Lando start talking mexican half way through the clip?

Anonymous said...

Man I always thought that george lucas got the idea for that somebitch after chomping down on his nast ass wife beef curtains. THinking: man that would make the cutest little half asian alien sidekick for lando! I second george being boycotted out of the screen actors guild! George GIVE it UP you're a billionaire stick to makin toys fucker!!!