Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Smell Yo Dick

Seeing as this was added to YouTube on April 25th 2008, chances are you've probably already seen/heard this video by the "Florida club rapper" known as "Riskay."



The engineers at Fastback Studios were kind enough to share this with me over the weekend. Riskay is an exceptional artist exploring the human condition through blunt, honest exploration of sexuality.



The best part about "Smell Yo Dick," is that she is being sincere. This video isn't meant to be ironic or funny. Riskay suspects her man has been cheating, and wants to prove it by, well, "smelling his dick." Unfortunately, embedding for the video has been "disabled by request." So you'll have to just click one of these may links I have provided.

You heard it here first, there will be a collaboration between Riskay and Big Moosey. I think we may be soul mates.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the riskay moose project sounds like golden showers!!

chezmakr said...

I wish she was a dietician. Than her song could be "I Wanna Smell Yo Shit!"
This would be a song about her client not following her advice.

Ben said...

God, you're a sick man, Joel. "I always knew you were sick but I never actually thought you'd say those things."