Friday, June 11, 2010

Celebrity Twins: Number One

Alright, so here's another reoccurring column I'll be writing for my blog. The premise is rather simple. Sometimes I see people in "real life" that I think look like celebrities. I'm going to put their photos side by side and out them up for your consideration. Sound good? Great, I thought so.

Celebrity Twin Number One: Dhiman Ghosh and Erik Estrada

Dhiman Ghosh is a research scientist in the Hood lab here at my work. He is a genuinely friendly, cool guy, but I can't help but think he looks a lot like "Ponch" from the popular late 70's early 80's television program "CHiPS." So please take a look and let me know if it's a match, or I'm out of my mind. Thanks.

2 comments:

chezmakr said...

more like a fat Tiger Woods

Ben said...

Yeah, their eyes are WAY different