Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Goodspaceguy RULES!



The more I learn about Michael "Goodspaceguy" Nelson, the more I like him. He might be described as slightly "eccentric," but shit, we've had worse politicians in office. I think today might be the deadline to mail in the ballot for Washington's elections, but I'm going to try to get mine in, as I really do want to support this dude.

He has a vision of the future, and I'm right there with him! He makes good points about the progress of space exploration, or the lack thereof. It seems that NASA has really stalled in their efforts to colonize the moon and planets, let alone get more space stations up there, and do more expolration. Goodspaceguy recognizes this, and wants to light a fire under their asses.



Take this classic video clip. Goodspaceguy compares King County's public transportation to a "high class hooker," then talks about "sky homes" as the future of cutting down on transportation. Sweet!

No comments: