Monday, December 29, 2008

White Trash T-Shirts!



Is it just me, or is this t-shirt incredibly hilarious and just all around awesome? You know the type - there's some run down gas station in the middle of nowhere, you walk in and there's a rack full of shirts with ridiculous animals with the town's name on it. This particular gem came from dowtown Sacramento, where the wolves, deer, bald eagles and bears run rampant through the urban landscape. Yeah right!

My dear buddy "Mysterious Bunny" got me really into these a few years back. If I remember correctly, he had a black shirt with two panthers on their hind legs, fighting to the death. Then sure enough, right above it, the caption read, "Crescent City, CA." Not necessarily a place known for it's wild, black panther population. M.B. also used to "rock" a "t" featuring a vicious wolf gnashing his teeth, with a vato looking dude riding a motorcycle underneath, one hell of a combo!I don't know what it is about these shirts that so intrigues me. . . maybe I just find it incredibly funny in an ironic way. Am I crazy for obsessing over these things?

No comments: