Monday, February 16, 2009

The Passion Fruit of the Christ



This morning I was thinking it would be funny to have a movie (or at least a song) called, "The Passion Fruit of the Christ." Well I looked it up on Google, and of course there was already a play called that. Damn. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to come up with something else.

I also like it when bands name themselves after existing bands or celebrities, then slightly "tweak" the name. Some of my favorites:

BURGER KING DIAMOND

JOHN COUGAR CONCENTRATION CAMP

REO SPEED DEALER

BRIAN JONESTOWN MASSACRE

MARY TYLER MORPHINE

THE SAMUEL JACKSON 5

FAT CHICK FROM WILSON PHILLIPS

(No really, I'm serious. They're a band from Chico, CA. Not sure if they're still together)

1 comment:

yesyeslioness said...

My dad and I are actually on constant lookout for clever band name puns. My recent faves include: Gringo Starr, Whatever Heather, and the Chubby Teenage Waitresses.