Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Best Comment Ever Written By Mankind

Holy good god almighty! In response to my recent blog regarding my love for "80's Hard Rock," I received the following comment from an "Anonymous" fan of mine:

"You are a total fag and have bad taste in glam rock! I'd punch you out but that would expend to much energy and I'm a lazy piece of shit! those guys in the bands look so much like girls I'd fuck thier faces and cumshot on thier chins!!"



This is by far the best comment ever left on my blog. The level of immaturity, sexual perversity, and profanity makes for one brilliant message. Thank you "Anonymous," whoever you are!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

no problem man.

Juliepop said...

I totally knew it was CJ the whole time.

Ben said...

I don't think that was CJ. . .I have a feeling it was someone who's name starts with an "A."

Unknown said...

I admit it was not me.

Juliepop said...

crap. who Ben, who was it?

Ben said...

Jewelry - reread the comment. . .I think there's some pretty obvious clues. Who would write a message like this? HAHA!

Juliepop said...

BEN! You rascal!!

Ben said...

Julie, hint - it wasn't me. I'm pretty sure it's our friend that loves to "punch people out" and "talk dirty" all the time. . .

Juliepop said...

DUH. I am totally dim. Starts with an "A" - boy how could I have not picked that one up?

Ben said...

No way are you a dim wit! It was the "punch people out" that got me. Adam loves to do that!

Juliepop said...

"give them a slow lick"? hahahaha

Ben said...

What's the name of that trick? It's kind of like a snowball, but different and salty. . .