Thursday, April 1, 2010

The End.

I've decided this will be my final blog on "Biological Discourse." I've recently received a lot of negative feedback and threats based on my content and choice of subject matter. I feel it's in my best interest to kill this thing off before anyone gets too pissed or wants to physically harm me.

Thanks to all of you who have consistently read and commented over the last two and half years. This transitional time also marks the dawn of something new and exciting. Stay tuned.

Signed, your friend,

-Ben

3 comments:

Ben said...

APRIL FOOLS! Yep, you guys guessed it!

Juliepop said...

I knew it!!!!!! You fooler!

Anonymous said...

You are a fucking pussy you pussy fuckin fart asshole! I'll rape you if you don't keep writing and don;t think I don' know where you live!!! In other words it would be a god damn shame to think you were such a pussy from a few negative feedbacks! PUSSY!