Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Advanced Genius Theory: Coming Soon!

If you're an avid reader of my blog, you know how much I'm obsessed with Advancement Theory. Well, I was thrilled to find out today that the creator of the Theory, Jason Hartley will soon be publishing a book titled: The Advanced Genius Theory: Are They Out of Their Minds or Ahead of Their Time? I for one, will be visiting Barnes and Noble on May 18th, the release date.


Tiny photos of book covers are Advanced!

I'm very excited for this publication, as hopefully it will help me better understand a theory whose concepts I claim allegiance to, but still don't fully understand. I'm also hoping with my new found knowledge I'll be able to back up my arguments for the work of the Advanced to the many "haters" I have encountered regarding the theory.

No comments: