Thursday, April 22, 2010

Harassing Tim Stiles: Part Three (or whatever)

This may be pretty similar to another blog I posted about my friend lil' Timmy previously. Tim brought it to my attention that I tend to over-promote my band's live performances, and that it can be slightly annoying. So, for the last few shows we've played, I've sent him ungodly amounts of texts, just to be sure that he knows we're playing. Also, it's really fun to "get his goat," don't ask me why. I guess I just love teasing the little fella!


Tim with a playmate of the same age/size

A transcript of the texts:

2:27 PM
Do you love naked men rolling around in their own shit on stage? Then you'll want to make your way down to The Rendezvous tonight to see The Vague Prophets!

2:52 PM
If your little ass wants to get raped in the green room, you'll want to come on down and see The Vague Prophets tonight at The Rendezvous!

3:33 PM
Is your Mommy alright? Is your Daddy a biscuit eating goose? Then you'll want to come on down to The Rendezvous tonight to see The Vague Prophets!

4:06 PM
Do you enjoy little bears riding around on your nipples? Then you're going to want to head down to The Rendezvous tonight!

5:29 PM
Have you ever wanted to see Steve barf into Bagel's mouth while he's playing bass? If not, then you'll want to head on down to The Rendezvous tonight to check it out!

No comments: