Monday, May 10, 2010

What is This World Coming To?



This photo represents the epitome of American gluttony and stupidity. I'm wearing a righteous new shirt that I bought from Kmart for $7. It's a powerful-ass deer in front of the American flag. The title reads "America. Home of The Brave." I don't know what the fuck a buck has to do with patriotism, but I fell in live with shirt immediately.

The "food" product I'm handling is the famous KFC "Double Down." I blogged about this thing recently, and became so obsessed with it, that I had to buy one just to try it. I have to say, it wasn't too bad. It was WAY too rich, but it tasted alright. I could have used some type of bread or muffin though, it was kinda weird. My brother told me that KFC chicken is actually some type of "animal" called "Animal 56" or something? Apparently, they have no beak, can't reproduce on their own, and are bred solely for KFC. Does anyone know anything about this?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy hell if they are on animal 56 what are the other 55 fucked up freaky animals. Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello, Raphael, and Master Splinter. I guess that narrows it down a little.

Ben said...

That is a VERY good question. I bet it's either Ninja Turtles or maybe like a humanzee, the 1/2 ape 1/2 human. That thing freaks me the fuck out.

El Roacho said...

Check out Animal 56 here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-Fic0gqRnA

Totaly brutal and super metal! Pamanderson could be in the video for the future song.