Monday, July 12, 2010

Double Rainbow Ecstasy



By now, I expect a good number of you have already seen this "viral clip." When I first saw this early last week it had something like 300,000 views on YouTube. As I am posting this 6 days later it has almost 3.5 million views. Holy shit!

"It's so bright! Oh my God, it's so bright and vivid! It's so beautiful! What does this mean?"

What can I say though? I absolutely love this. I like how he is genuinely moved by the beauty of the rainbow. The last time I became this emotional was when I saw "Hot Tub Time Machine" in the theater. Boo yah!

1 comment:

Juliepop said...

I love it when he says "tell me what it means" and the dog barks. I mean it is really awe inspiring to see a vivid double rainbow, it really is, but to start weeping uncontrollably seems a little much. I think he was high on shrooms or something.