Friday, July 30, 2010

Me and My Advisor: Episode II: Return of The Teacher

The following short story is very loosely based on true events relayed to me by a close friend. This piece serves as the sequel to the original written about a year ago. I was so excited and inspired upon hearing this tale I had no choice but to imagine the events of the evening written in a format that could be submitted to Penthouse Forum. Enjoy.



Ever since my hot and wild encounter last Summer with my adviser "Brian," I've often thought of our night of wild and passionate sex. I'll often see him around the Western campus and flash him a sly, knowing smile which he returns. You see, with his status as a tenured professor and me being a student our sexual relations would be greatly frowned upon, and possibly be grounds for his termination. I had given up hope of more raw, nasty sex when I happened to see Brian in the quad one day. He came up to me and put a note in my hand, pretending to shake it. "You looking for some more deep dick action? Call me tonight," it read.

I arrived at Brian's around 7. During our brief phone conversation, he informed me that his kids were visiting and he wanted to cook some chicken fettuccine and have a low key evening at home. As it was not really alright for us to be seen in public together, dinner at his place sounded perfect.

I had brought a bottle of wine, and because I was slightly nervous ended up drinking most of the bottle myself while we sat and casually chatted and ate. After dinner we cleaned up and retired to the den where we watched "Shrek 2" with Brian's two little girls, Rose and Sierra. At this point it was about nine, and Brian said, "looks like it's about time for you girls to hit the sack." After a little complaining and whining we tucked the girls in and returned to the den. We chatted and caught up while drinking more wine and listening to some classical music. It was Mozart, I think.

"You know Joanna I've thought a lot about you ever since we had that one fuck fest," Brian said. I smiled and blushed, feeling the area between my legs beginning to get moist. "No one has to know about this, and the fact that it's forbidden makes it that much more appealing in my eyes," he continued. His hand gently began stroking my inner thigh while I stared longingly into my eyes. "I want you so fucking bad," he exclaimed. "What about your kids?," I replied. I don't want to wake them up." "They can sleep through anything, don't worry," he said in a reassuring tone.

I couldn't take it anymore. I was helpless to his advances. Brian leaned in and begin lightly kissing my neck, all the while slowly inching his hand up to my eager beaver. He quickly pulled my t-shirt off and unhooked my bra. "Suck on my nipples," I pleaded. Brian obliged and gently teased my hard nips with flicks of his tongue. I leaned down and opened his fly, pulling out his hard throbbing member. As you may remember from last time, blow jobs are my specialty, and my mouth worked his cock like I was a desperate whore. "Bend me over this couch and fuck my little pussy," I heavily panted, temporarily forgetting the sleeping children. Brian didn't hesitate one second, yanking my short Summer skirt up and hastily pulling aside my cute blue thong. His dick entered me and I let out a cry. "Oh god yeah, that feels good. Stretch out my little pussy," I said. He started out slow, then worked up to a frantic pace, pummeling my twat as I fought the urge to scream.

Suddenly, Brian had one thrust that was a little too hard, and managed to knock me over the back of the couch. I fell into a heap, too caught up in the moment to feel any type of pain. I lay on my back for only a second before Brian literally jumped over the couch, landed on top of me and re-entered his dick, all in one swift motion. I couldn't take any more, and yelled out, "god. . .yeah. . .fuck me. . .I'm gonna cum!!!" Brian slammed my eager hole with reckless abandon as I felt my whole body shudder with orgasm. I had completely forgotten about the sleeping children at this point and was making a deep, howling sound like a wolf. "Oh fuck yeah, I'm going to cum too," Brian blurted out. He pulled out of my wet snatch and let his seed spray all over my face. It tasted deliciously salty, and felt so warm and good.

I looked at Brian, smiled and said "I think I really want to earn more extra credit. . .maybe we can work on a project together weekly." "Well you've certainly earned high marks on this 'research project'," he replied. We both giggled and embraced, exhausted from the rough living room romp.

No comments: