Sunday, July 11, 2010

Seattle Crime Map = Where to Have Fun!!!

Seattle Police Department is now publishing "My Neighborhood Maps," detailing where police reports were taken the previous week.


This isn't the "My Neighborhood" map, but it does show where shooting deaths happen in Seattle!

I love that the symbol for prostitution is "XXX," and don't count out the syringe for narcotic possession.

I was thinking to myself - If I was looking for some cocaine and a hooker tonight, this would be a magnificent tool! Funny enough, almost all of the prostitution arrests were right on Aurora, only a few blocks from my home!

Please give the map a look. What was going on in your neighborhood last week? What fun crimes? If you don't live in Seattle, which neighborhood looks the most fun to you? Do you enjoy bike theft? Dog bites? How about an area where there's a lot of disorderly conduct and D.U.I. arrests? You know that's got to be the place to go drinking!

No comments: