Saturday, March 14, 2009

ASK DR. CECIL: THE 'MO SEX THERAPIST



Yesterday I spoke to my good (and very queer) friend Cecil. You may remember me mentioning Cecil before, as one of the geniuses behind the groundbreaking gay-rap group F.A.G. Anyway, Cecil has been asked to contribute to a weekly podcast down in Humboldt, hosted by his friends "T.J." and "Chris Durant." The program is to be called: Ask Cecil: The 'Mo Sex Therapist. Cecil is an expert on all matters sexual, he knows hetero, but especially homo. He earned his PHD in Human Sexuality from Stanford in 2003. In order to help him out this first week, I let him know I'd post a blog, where you, my wonderful readers can ask Cecil any question you'd like in an anonymous format. Please start with "Dear Cecil. . ." then proceed to ask ANY question or concern you may have regarding your sex life or human sexuality in general. Then, next week Cecil will be calling in to record his first program. I'll be blogging the time/location so you can listen in and hear your deepest, darkest sexual inquiries over the air. So go ahead, ask away, and remember you can always select "anonymous" for your comments. . .don't be shy!

2 comments:

Juliepop said...

Cabana Boys!!!!

Ben said...

"Commando Boys!" I saw the one and only "Cabana Boy" last week. He was in a thong, wearing a tropical fruit hat, doing a "dance" for neighbor Doug.