Thursday, March 12, 2009

"BROmancing the Stone"



So last week my good buddy and bandmate Joseph "Joey" Niles and I spent a whole lot of time together. His girlfriend had left to visit family in Missouri for the week, and he was feeling awfully lonesome. Luckily, him and I are both unemployed, so we got to spend a lot of "quality" time together. Now some people may refer to this as a "BROmance," which it definitely was, but it also became a whole lot more. Between, our travels back in time, candle lit dinners, sunset harbor cruises, and long walks in the park hand in hand, we really became "acquainted," if you know what I mean. Wink, wink.



Joey holds me tight shortly after I rescued him from the jungle, as I gun down the approaching criminals. . .

You can thank Joey, the man himself for starting this most fantastic BLOG dedicated solely to our courtship. I really urge you to give it a read, as it is a beautiful chronicle of our new life together. He has since left his old lady, we're buying a house out in the country together, and Joey is pregnant with our first child. I couldn't be more excited!

3 comments:

yesyeslioness said...

I am literally laughing my ass off. That's it, I am officially jealous of the google blogs and think it's high time I start a new one that's not on lame-o myspace. Too funny.

Ben said...

Hey Lioness. I'm so glad you enjoyed the story of my new true love. Be sure to check back on "Blogger, I hardly Know Her" for more fun adventures with Ben and Joe!

Unknown said...

Blogger, I hardly know her!!!!