Sunday, March 15, 2009

CRAIGSLIST'S FREE ITEM OF THE DAY. VOLUME 3

***all original text from post except my comments BOLD in (parenthesis)***

3 BRAS - Plus Size 42D - Lady Princess Brand - WHITE - NO Wire - Clean (Puyallup Sumner)



I have 3 good condition Women's PLUS SIZE 42D Bras up for grabs... No Underwire, more like the "sports bra" or "comfy bra" style. Not really any support lol, they are LADY PRINCESS brand. I have no idea where they are from, I have never worn them, my mom gave them to me because she outgrew them and they don't fit me. (Jesus, she "outgrew" a 42D cup size. That is one hefty lady)

I have taken pictures of all of them, they are all in about the same condition. One picture is from the back, one is opened and one is normal view..Figured I would show you the whole thing before you asked for them :)

ALL FROM A PET/SMOKE FREE - Very CLEAN home. (Thank god)

You pick up, must take all, re post what you cannot use on your own.

Email for more info, all items freshly washed and always hung to dry.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Can you please pick those up for me Ben? I've been looking all over for something just like those!! I'll get them from you next time I'm in Seattle.

Ben said...

Jaime, I can def. pick those up for you, but only if you ask a question for Cecil to answer in his sex advice segment (see previous blog). "Do it" anonymous yo! Or make up something ludicrous. . .