Tuesday, March 10, 2009

CRAIGSLIST'S FREE ITEM OF THE DAY. VOLUME 2

Alrighty, here we go with round two:

NRA Magazines (Tukwila/FedWay)

I have a stack of American Hunter and American Rifleman magazine from around Dec 2007 to Dec 2008. About 21 total, a few have been given away to coworkers.

Also have about 7 National Geographic Adventure and 12 Mountain Bike Action magazines(MTB).

I am just going to toss them unless someone wants them.


Now who in their right mind would drive to someone's house to pick up a bunch of gun magazines?

5 comments:

bagel said...

Do you have that address? I assume you posted this for me.

Ben said...

. . .and we have a taker! It appears "Mr. Beaglesnips" would gladly drive to pick these up. HA!

chaps said...

the national geographic might have boobs in it you better grab it before bagel does.

Ben said...

Very good point, Bryan Chapple. I MUST get my hands on that for our upcoming "Nudie Magazine Day!"

Unknown said...

National Geo only has gross missile boobs, duh.