Monday, May 18, 2009

Bellingham Sneak Preview

I had one drunken, wild ass time this past weekend up in Bellingham. I'll write and put a bunch more photos in the very near future.

But for now, I think these two sum up the weekend adventures nicely. We spread our pussies in front of The Beaver Inn. Let me repeat that. . ."We spread out pussies in front of The Beaver Inn!"



Note Tim's use of the "jazz hands" for spreading, Jewelry's wide open gaper, and Joey's famous "two finger spread" technique.



Went for the old "squat and spread" here. I wonder how the older gentleman walking up in the background feels about my vaginal separation skills?

4 comments:

Juliepop said...

I like Tim's face in the old "Squat and Spread" shot.

Timlah said...

we sure do have a lot of growing up to do...

Ben said...

It's true, and it needs to go in that album! Tim is absolutely shocked and disgusted by what's going on. . .HA!

yesyeslioness said...

What a vag tease you are! More pics!