Monday, May 18, 2009

Fuck The Phone!



It's been brought to my attention recently that I'm terrible at answering my phone and calling people back. This is apparently because I'm "too cool," for all of my old friends and "don't have time" for them anymore.

And you know what? They're absolutely right. Unfortunately with my newly found level of popularity, I've had to hired Judy, a personal assistant, to screen all of my calls. She then evaluates the importance, and significance of the person, then selects who has the privilege of speaking to me. So, sorry to all of you out there that don't hear back from me right away - blame it on Judy!

4 comments:

Ben said...

Nice attitude there, Cheese Maker. For real though, I'm not just singling you out, I'm a terrible phone person, and I know that. I've gotten shit from you, CJ and Jeremy Ferrell in the last week.

Unknown said...

i love you joel

yesyeslioness said...

Phones are so 2008. That's why I prefer telekinetic mind control to communicate with you, Ben.

P.S. Sorry for mind-controlling you into eating those 89 jalapeno peppers the other day, that was purely for my own amusement.

Ben said...

Lioness - really! Have these people not heard of texting, myspace, Facebook or even good old fashion e-mail??? Phone conversations are only for the elderly, and people in developing countries!