Thursday, May 14, 2009

Man, I love this Guy!

Nothing turns me on more than people leaving comments on my blogs. I really like the fact that folks take time out of their busy day to not only read my blog, but to leave insightful comments about what they've seen. The recent champ of commenting is my dear old buddy "CJ" AKA "Cow Juice" AKA "Cock Jabber." Just check out some of these gems he's left me lately:

"If you want to buy any of the above domain names they are now available. I own them all. Just name your price."

"Why don't you blog about how you didn't come to my birthday party because you were planning on going to Durant's wedding and then how you ditched out on that too. That would be a good one."

"who cares"

"Dr? More like Veterinarian. You are just trying out your new horse tranquilizer solution before you go on a horse effing spree!!!
Can i go?"

"im somehow jealous i was not there. (no homo)"

What a witty, class clown this guys is!



Oh my god, look at that beard. I understand he lives in Humboldt, and "excessive hairyness" is all the rage, but jesus, he looks like a bald, Irish, Osama Bin Laden!

Love ya "TJ!"

4 comments:

chezmakr said...

I like the one that says "WHO CARES"....

Unknown said...

i like his bangs.

Ben said...

I'll bang you!

Unknown said...

snap son!