Saturday, September 20, 2008

Going Away for Who?

So, a couple months back my friends Halophile played a going away potluck/party for a girl named Breanna, who I had only met in a passing a couple of times. Someone was passing around a book to write goodbye messages in, and mine went something like, "I don't really know you, and you have no idea who I am, but damn I sure am going to miss you. Imagine how much better we could have got to know each other," etc.

My little friend Timmy Stiles was also performing "hip hop" music for the first time in quite a while. Yes he was, yes he was (in a wussy voice). The little fella did a damn good job, especially on his second set when the sauce had him a little "loose," if you know what I mean.

Anyway, the only reason I'm writing this is so I can post this righteous photo. I love that Rhonda and Julie both have very pretty, sweet smiles on their faces and I'm lurking in the background like a fucking schizophrenic pedophile.



Here's a photo of my roomate "Tom from Eel River," AKA "Count Assula" playing bass with Halophile that day.



And finally, a shot of Tim Stiles "rocking the mic" like a big boy all by himself. Yes he was, yes he was.

1 comment:

chezmakr said...

UFC 2008 Timmy "the lil toolbox" Stilles Vs Ben "big mossey" Allen. No NO NO, Fuck that. THUNDERDOME, 2 men enter 1 man leaves. I think I like that.
PS
eat more cheese