Saturday, September 20, 2008

Last Night

Although I had around 25 people at my house, an acoustic jam session of epic proportions, and tons of drinks, the highlight of my evening was most definitely seeing this poster:



Steve, Adam, Niko, Jon, Joey, Chaps, Brian Boyle and I tore through hot covers such as "Material Girl," "Winds of Change," "Saved By The Bell's Theme," and always popular sing-a-long favorites "Funk Soul Brother," "Me So Horny," "Thong Song," and of course "No Scrubs." During the "No Scrubs" finale, we had the whole house singing along and drunken girls dancing like hell in the living room. . .what a night!

Note how much Adam is "feeling it" during the sing-a-long:



See how Descie is holding the camera in the photo above? She was taking the following two shots. Isn't that wild?





Here's a frightened looking pic of Brian Boyle. Damn, is he ever ambient!



Slutdam, the gay left-handed drummer!



An "earlier in the evening" photo of myself and "Chaps Blue Ribbon." Botch Rules! MICHIGAN!!!!!!!!



Here's a "later in the evening" photo of (L to R) Joey, Jon "Sir Ass-a-Lot" and Brian Chapel "Chaps" AKA "Lambo."



And one of Chaps with Beer Helmet and little, tiny Steve with the infamous "turkey hat." The incredible thing about this photo is it (almost) accurately reflects the level of blur in my vision at that point in the night. Actually now that I think about it, this was about 3:45 AM and my vision was much blurrier than this photo. Thanks camera!



Here's about 1/16th of the "recycling" I picked up today:

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I'm crying cause I wish I could have been there. But thanks for blogging cause now I can experience the greatness that is BEN through a stupid computer screen. Oh and I love your Tiny Tim post below... it reminded me of the picture with the tool set that Gretchen had as a Christmas ornament. And yes... my daughter is a swinger.
I'm pretty sure I'll be leaving you comments on a regular basis so do the same for me cause me likey.
Oh and did you know that Quita's having a baby in a few weeks?