Thursday, October 15, 2009

Aaron and Melanie's Wedding Reception

Since captions are the new blog articles, I'm only putting up photos with descriptions this time around.



With my stepsister Candice, getting drunk!



Playing with the pink balloon tits with my cousin Aaron, the groom.



Five minutes after this was taken, I had this hot bitch bent over in the bathroom. One of the hottest pieces of ass I've got in a while.



Playing with groom's tits. They were surprisingly firm, and only leaked a little milk.



With the bride and groom. I love that Melanie is sticking her tongue out!



Hanging out with my cousins. The girl in the black is Gina, my cousin Kevin's wife. I told Kevin no less than 10 times throughout the evening, "god damn your wife looks good!" Talk about a MILF. MILF! MILF! MILF! MILF!



Holding Aaron and Melanie's baby, "Shelby."



Group shot of a bunch (but not all) of the family.

3 comments:

chezmakr said...

beaver, peebag and fatty???

Ben said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Yep, that's them! It was actually FATTY'S wedding. Can you believe it?

Unknown said...

wow i totally banged that old chick too, awkward