Saturday, October 3, 2009

Fun With Dress Up Clothes or Halloween Auditions Part One

My pal Lotus came over this afternoon and almost immediately got into our box of "dress up clothes." Most of the shit is left over Halloween costumes for guests that arrive at our annual party with nothing on. Anyway, Lotus tried on various wigs and costumes, and Joey and I got in on the action.



Pictured Left to Right:

Ben wears fat lady floral thrift store dress $3. Red Feather Boa $8. 1970's era wig inherited from Mom FREE.
Lotus wears Santa hat from HT market $9. Red and white stuffed monkey $14.
Joey wears Monk robe costume $28. Sombrero inherited from Fagdam FREE.

5 comments:

chezmakr said...

you finally got so BIG that you have to wear MOO MOO'S?
Congrats man

Ben said...

Thanks for that man. I'll keep that in mind while shopping for your birthday present - a bra to support your big, saggy man tits!

Juliepop said...

Dude! I was with you when you bought that Santa Hat and it was NOT $9. It was like $2.99

chezmakr said...

you still can't even remember when my bday is.

Ben said...

Joel - You totally got me on that one? It's the weirdest mental block on my part. Is it the 14th or 17th? Anyway, get ready for some support. HAHAHAHAHA!