Tuesday, October 13, 2009

FUN WITH "SAC ANIMALS"

Since captions are totally the new blog articles, I'm only putting up photos with descriptions this time around.



The three brothers wait patiently to gain entrance into this magical wonderland known as the "Sacramento Zoo."




"HOLY SHIT! What is this thing?"



Here's some kind of lizard with a testicle ball sac on his head. If he was my pet, I'd name him "Nut-Sac-Hat Nathan."




Some hot and heavy Koi action. Look closely in the upper left hand corner, you can see me taking the photo in the reflection on the glass. Far out man, far fucking out
.



I don't remember this guy's name, but he seemed pretty cool. Not the type of guy I'd hang out with all the time, but if I saw him socially every once in a while, I'd be fine with it.




"Look at me, I'm a huge fucking blue spider. Look what I can do."



"I've got a fucking snake, man. One time I fed him some beer. He was all fucked up, he slithered this way and that."



The fam getting ready to depart.

3 comments:

Juliepop said...

i love the spider pic! you kill me!

Anonymous said...

Mr. Red Panda, AKA Firefox, AKA Lesser Panda, AKA Ailurus Fulgens is a cool dude. We always have drinks at the Bamboo Lounge, whenever I am in Nepal.

Juliepop said...

adam i love you