Sunday, April 19, 2009

Blogging About Blogs That Need Bloggers To Blog About Them

Not only do I love blogging myself, I love following other people's blogs that I find interesting. As I recently told my friend Jaime, "it's not like we even have to talk on the phone any more, we're like totally rad internet friends!" Seriously though, I can kind of keep up with some of these people's lives that I don't see too often. Give these a view, and let me know what you think!



Blogger? I Hardly Know Her!

If you haven't checked out "Joey's" blog yet, you absolutely have to. It's equally retarded (or possibly more so) than mine. But in a beautiful way. His first feature, "Ben and Joe's BROmantic Getaway," had me in absolute hysterics. A lot of his "features" are inside jokes among us, and therefore funny as balls. This shit is witty as fuck. Nice work, Joey!



Jaime

Like I mentioned before, Jaime and I don't see each other too often, so this is how I keep up with her life. A lot of the content is based around her beautiful, baby girl "Aubrey." Jaime is a hyper-smart, insightful friend with a great laugh and I'm glad I'm able to "cyber-stalk" her. Oh yeah, she's also a MILF! MILF! MILF!



Silver Currant

Ex Comets on Fire front man, current Howlin' Rain leader Ethan Miller recently started a blog, and thank god he did. So far it's been nothing but great fucking insight into some mind blowing music. As an added bonus, he often puts links to share mp3 files on some unreleased tunes by his various projects. Download the "Three from a Phantom Saloon" to hear Ethan apparently going through his "Elton John" phase.



Puke Till You Punk

I really don't know why I follow this one. Jemina's cute, and was the lead singer in "Be Your Own Pet." I guess I like reading her blog because she writes exactly like I would expect a 21 year old girl to talk, "like today we totally layed down vocal tracks for my upcoming solo album. . ." She sounds like a giddy kid, and I like that.



Quasi-Evil Gypsy Magic

Leah is also a somewhat new recruit to the world of the google "blogger" blog. The content's a little lighter than her previous myspace "diary-confessional" style blogging, and also damn good. So far she's written about VHS tapes, lions, goddesses and caterpillars. How is that for some variety?!?!

I love that blogging has given anyone who wants it a voice to say whatever the fuck they want. Nice work, friends!

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Thanks for the shout out friend! Did you ever reveral the answer to Dog Sluts and Santa?

Ben said...

I never did reveal the answer to "Dog Sluts and Santa," and I took the posting down because I thought it was stupid. What did you think "Dog Sluts and Santa" meant? I'd love to hear!

yesyeslioness said...

Thanks for the promo! I had better "bring it" from now on. All 7 of "us" reading this will be judging them now. Ha!

Ben said...

I like the idea of a "blog-off," where everyone's competing to have the best, most read blog. How should this be "judged," and what should the prize be?