Sunday, April 26, 2009

Saturday Night Drunk Club

Tell me, have you ever had one of these nights? You start by sipping beers in the backyard while BBQing. You get a wild hair up your ass and decide to go out to a bar to see friends and listen to a couple of mediocre bands.

The bar closes, and somehow it seems like a good idea to go "High School style" and drink in an alley. You decide you want to start a weekly "Drunk Club" where you meet up with your friends every Saturday night at 2 AM with an 18 pack of Pabst, stand around in an alley and be drunken idiots. You start a new "game" called "piss foot fighting." You stand in a puddle of piss, then drunkenly flail karate kicks with your piss-soaked foot. This game is so much fun you begin singing "everyone was piss foot fighting" (to the tune of "Kung Fu Fighting).

You end up back at your house and go for the mandatory 3 AM drunk munchies run to Jack in the Box. You come back to the house, drink more and talk absolute nonsense. One of your guests decides it's sleepy time and strips down to his boxers. The other guest argues that HE gets the extra bed, and strips down to his boxers and joins the aforementioned guest in bed. You begin taking photos laughing uncontrollably, and force your guests into "compromising" positions. Then you decided to wake up your roommate with a sexy underwear dance. The roommate is less than thrilled, then goes back to sleep. You finally call it a night, and pass out in about two seconds. So tell me, my friend, have you ever had one of these nights?

I personally haven't had a night this wild in months, quite possibly years. Every once in a while it feels good to "blow off some steam" and really cut loose. . .and believe me, I was loose. What today seemed immature, stupid, and dangerous, last night seemed fun, important and belly aching hilarious.



"Let's just cuddle, we don't have to take this too fast."



"Do that trick with your mouth again, it feels soooo good."



"You cheated on me? You whore, I hate you! No, I love you. Take me back, I miss you so!"

At the request of the individuals in these photographs, their identities have been kept anonymous. One of the young men is married, the other is considering a run for state Senate. The repercussions of scandalous photos such as these could be devastating!

5 comments:

Juliepop said...

Wow. I am speechless.

Jaime said...

Why yes... yes I have had one of those nights!!

Unknown said...

im somehow jealous i was not there. (no homo)

yesyeslioness said...

A deep sense of foreboding washed over me at the closing hour of the Monkey Pub on Saturday night. Yes, there was drinking in the alley happening, but something just didn't feel quite right. My instincts told me to get home and hide under the covers. I now realize it was my "this is going to be one of those nights when urine fighting and pseudo-gay photography are completely acceptable" radar going off. Thanks, inner instincts, for sparing me this horror in person!

Ben said...

Good thinking Lioness, way to get out of there!