Wednesday, April 1, 2009

C and C Show

You've got to check out this podcast. I'm a weekly guest on this talk show of sorts based out of Humboldt County and created by my very talented friends "CJ" and "Chris Durant." On this first show, I discussed my unemployment, how I've been spending my time, and even touched briefly on politics.



Jesus, those are some extreme beards!

Here's the guy's description of the show. Give it a listen, it's smart, witty and funny as balls:

"The very very very first one. We’re still working out the kinks and it will get better but every journey begins with a, shut the fuck up and just listen. Ben Allen and Keith Lionetti check in from Seattle and Bill O’Reilly and James Brown discuss immigration. Give us shit to talk about at candcshow@gmail.com"

No comments: