Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Craigslist Free Item of The Day: Volume 12

HAHAHAHA! Like OMG! I have to thank my good buddy Joel for sending this one my way. I pray to god that it's real, and the woman doesn't actually know what a "rusty trombone" is. Won't she be surprised the morning of his birthday when she walks into the kitchen and finds her husband with his butt cheeks pulled wide apart, sporting a thick, throbbing erection. "Time for that rusty trombone, baby," he'll say with a sly little grin on his face. "Now give it to me!"

Thanks again Joel, this made my day!



Wanted: Rusty Trombone
Date: 2009-08-25, 12:44PM

Hi
My husbands birthday is coming up, and he specifically requested that I give him a rusty trombone. Why he wanted a rusty one when I could have bought him a new one is beyond me, but he was very specific. Ive tried the music stores, as well as thrift stores and swap meets and cant find a rusty one anywhere, only brand new ones or tarnished ones....but he really wants a rusty trombone, so Im trying everything I can think of to deliver the goods. Im happy to pay top dollar for a good quality, long lasting rusty trombone...Im running out of time, so if anyone could oblige, I would be forever thankful

* Location: Omaha
* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Original URL: http://omaha.craigslist.org/msg/1341656661.html

2 comments:

yesyeslioness said...

Oh, you poor, poor naive woman...that's going to be awkward.

Ben said...

Oh it's going to be a weird birthday morning. It sure is!