Tuesday, September 29, 2009

BumberBlog 2009

I went to Bumbershoot on my birthday (Sept 7th) this year with my good friend "Jewelry." Having attended a wedding the night before, and consuming alcohol steady for something like 10 or 11 hours, I was feeling a little "slow." We did make it to two performances, and wandered around quite a bit taking in the sites. I wrote a "review" of sorts for the excellent Seattle-based music magazine Nada Mucho. Check out the full article here.




Chilling with the two, weird "George Washington Dollar Bill" guys.



The Cave Singers. Some of my favorite Seattle post-folk-hipster-beard-rock.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I ran into Derek Fudesco from the cave singers at Trading Musician that morning. I tried to not stare and not be a dork but he was in the murder city devils for gods sake.