Monday, September 21, 2009

Fucking Dead Founding Fathers



If you've ever spent any time hanging out with Adam and I, you know our conversations tend to get a little "interesting." Whether it's punching people out, hookers floating in rivers, fisting, shitting, or raping my hamster, it's a rare occassion that finds us discussing anything normal.

So it was with great pleasure that I received the following text message today. To put this in context, Adam is currently visting our friend Jesse and Dana in Philadelphia:

Adam:
Just had sex on Benjmamin Franklin's grave.

Ben:
Awesome! Did Descie like it? Did you guys go for a little 3 way necrohpilia?

Adam:
Yes. We dug him up, pissed in his skull, then I came in his mouth as Des drank it.

Ben:
Did you use any of his bones to stretch out Des's asshole?

Adam:
Yes, but halfway through it snapped and my head got caught.

4 comments:

chezmakr said...

i thought Adam was GAY.

Ben said...

Oh he is gay, totally gay. Just ask him!

Ben said...

Wait, I take that back. He's gay but also will indulge in heterosexual sex. . .only if it's with a dead body.

Anonymous said...

I also heard he loves to eat placenta!