Wednesday, September 16, 2009

HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT!



Wow, do I ever have a mean erection in my pants right now! I just found out one of my all time favorite bands, the best ever mid-90's-era-college-radio-indie-slacker- rock band PAVEMENT is going to reunite for at least one show. I've seen the info. verified by at least a few sources and couldn't be more excited. Hopefully they'll do a full tour or reunite permanently, if not, I'm going to start looking into tickets to New York. Who wants to go with me?

UPDATE: It sounds as if Pavement will in fact be touring throughout 2010. Seattle resident, and awesomely named Pavement guitarist "Spiral Stairs" had this to say, "There's festivals and stuff that we're talking to, like Coachella." This keeps getting better and better!

UPDATE PART TWO: Pavement's added a second date at the same venue as the first show sold out in minutes. Now, I'm waiting to hear about the world tour - hopefully coming though Seattle!

No comments: