Tuesday, December 29, 2009

HO HO HO HO HO HO HO (YOUR MOM)



The day before Christmas Eve (Festivus for those of you keeping track), I decided to "entertain" the scientists here at my work by delivering packages wearing a Santa hat. Assisted by my friend Haley dressed as an elf, we made our way around the building spreading Holiday cheer.

"HO, HO, HO! You must have been a good boy this year 'cause Santa's got some new petri dishes for you," I exclaimed to one unsuspecting researcher. "I'm sorry Savitha, you must have been a bad girl, because instead of those DNA primers you were expecting, all I've got for you is coal. Ho ho ho ho!"

As you can imagine some of the deliveries got mixed results, with scientists alternately looking scared and confused, while others laughed and were into it.

No comments: