Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Craislist Free Item of The Day: Vol 13 T- Day Dinner for you and your family

I've done 13 of these now, and here is one that is actually pretty sweet. This super generous lady "Aubrey" would be happy to have a complete stranger come over and eat like hell at their house on Thanksgiving. Unfortunately I read this today, December 1st, otherwise I might have gone:

Offer: T- Day Dinner for you and your family (Lake Stevens/Snohomish)

So, I have no family in the area... and I have like 30 lbs of turkey... I cook for a bajillion people on thanksgiving but only have myself, husband and a few others too feed...
I would love to share my Thanksgiving day with someone that just wants family and good company around, maybe dosnt want to eat alone, or just dosn't have the money to have the whole big dinner. (honestly I dont care what your situation is, I JUST want TOO SHARE, and dont want all this food too go to waste!!)
You can be alone, or you can have a spouse and a couple of kids, we have room! We are open, accepting and very easy too get along with! We do this every year and have made some great friends out of this tradition! So, If you don't have any thanksgiving day plans yet... send me a note... tell me about yourself and we can go from there!
We usually eat between 2:00p and 4:00 pm; Turkey, sweet potatoes, Green bean casarole, apple crisp, stuffing, home made cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie, apple crisp, four layer dessert, salad and lord only knows what else! lol :0)
We would love to welcome you into our home :)
Please INCLUDE your phone number for fastest response, as I will be checking my email all day... Ill just call you directly so we can make sure that anyone that would like to come has plenty of time too get here.
Aubrey.

3 comments:

chezmakr said...

That might have been fun, Or you may have ended up on the nightly news chopped up and DEAD. Good thing you just saw that now.

Ben said...

. . .or maybe it was some weird food fetish sex thing. They probably would have stripped me naked, chained me to a table, then smeared mashed potatos all over my naked body. Yummy!

Unknown said...

I went, We played a game where everyone got to "stuff the turkey"