Monday, March 29, 2010

Craigslist Tranny of The Day: Volume 1

I have to say this is not my own, original idea. My friend who I'll call "Lambo" for some reason really likes to check out the trannies on craigslist's "Casual Encounters." "Lambo" started a blog, but didn't continue as he was worried what other people (including his Mom) would think about the "objectionable" content. Obviously "Lambo" is a much smarter man than myself, as some of my posts have made certain individuals a little "uncomfortable." He suggested that I come up with a "Tranny of The Day," and that it would make for some good material. Right up may alley!

I must admit, some of the stuff I found on there was a little disturbing, even for me. These "men" really like to dress up and feel sexy in women's lingerie.

The goal for this reoccuring column will be to scan through all of the recently posted photos of trannies, and find which individual is "putting the most effort into it." I'm not going to post any nude shots as I don't think anyone wants to see that. I'm looking for the man with the craziest outfit and poses. So without further ado, let me introduce the first winner "Panty boi:"

Panty boi needs some cock - m4m - t4m -t4t - 26





I've started wearing panties every day they feel so good, and I even went out and bought heels. I'm not experienced at all, but would love to service either a daddy type, another guy my age, a crossdresser or a t-girl.

No comments: