Friday, March 26, 2010

Wisdom of Wilkes R.I.P. 2009 - 2010



I purposely have not let anyone at my work know about my blog, as I'd like to maintain a little privacy in my "personal life" and some of the content may be slightly "controversial." HA!

Anyway, to make a long story short, the legendary Mr. Wilkes got wind of my blog and politely requested that we "have a little confidentiality" agreement regarding things that are said in our office. He wasn't mad, and thought some of the content was in fact, pretty funny. I think he'd just prefer our little inside jokes to remain "inside."

So this ends an era of excellent material for my blog. Luckily, I still work with the guy and I'm sure he won't stop talking crazy anytime soon. I'll still be listening and laughing like a jolly son of a bitch. The only difference is I won't be able to share it with you.

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So not ok with that decision. Super depressed over here. Give Wilkes my love.

Ben said...

I know, I know. I mean I do have first amendment rights to freedom of speech, but I also like Greg and don't want him mad with me. I'll just text you stuff he says now instead. HA!

Anonymous said...

do a secret blog about him

Juliepop said...

Dammit. All things run their course. I am just happy I met him, saw him dance and heard him bitch about the ice machine at the "W". I still want to go out and have drinks with him.