Thursday, March 18, 2010

SAVAGE HENRY MAGAZINE!

My pal Chris Durant has started a magazine based out of Arcata, CA called "Savage Henry." As I haven't seen a copy yet, I'm not exactly sure on the content, but the website states that it's a "new brand of going-to-hell humor." Chris is about one of the funniest guys I've ever met, and I'm sure the mag will be chock full of entertaining, engaging content.



Their website is currently under construction, but should feature content soon. You'll also be able to pick copies up in the Seattle area at the best disc golf shop around, CHAINBANGERZ in Burien.

I'm going to be submitting a monthly column entitled "Ben's Radio," where I come up with lists of records that fall into particular categories, then write about their greatness. Look for that in "issue #1" out next month.

No comments: