Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bristol Palin = A Young MILF



Rarely do I pass judgement on someone based solely on their physical attributes, but in the case of Bristol Palin, I have to. I have to seperate her physical attractiveness from her pseudo-politician celebrity monster of a mother. I have to seperate her physical attractiveness from the fact that she is now on the lecture circuit preaching abstinenance. This after she had a child out of wedlock with a doofus redneck named Levi. This is just what happens in small towns.



When I forget all of those things and just look at Bristol, she is smoking hot. She's got a beautiful face, nice round body and has that whole innocent/naive look about her that's really sexy.

Is there something wrong with me?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nope i agree that girl is hot. This is crazy i didnt know she did Playboy. What the hell i can't imagine her mother was in favor of that.

Ben said...

"Chapinator," I'm pretty sure that's just a photo shop job of her on the cover of Playboy. Whish is severely dissapointing as I wish there was some dope nude photos of her out there somewhere.

chezmakr said...

Have you guys seen Nailin Palin, I think its a penthouse or hustler film.
GOOD SHIT THERE!!!

Ben said...

I just saw the "trailer" for "Nailin' Palin," but not the whole "film." Makes for a good fantasy!