Monday, May 31, 2010

Sasquatch! Fest Review Sneak Peak

I'll be posting a long ass story about my weekend in North Bend, Snoqualmie, Ellensberg and The Gorge soon, but until then here's a few "teaser" photos. I know how you just can't wait to see and hear all about my "trip."


I got to meet the real life Sasquatch, what an honor!


Bowling in Ellensburg. Call me "Edward Bowling Ball Hands!"


Jon and I with $14 margaritas. . .delicious!



Jon getting really fucking weird in our hotel room. We were DRUNK!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Duh... $14 dollar margs bring out the worst in people. I'd smash a hotel room too if I had to pay that much for sugar with a teaspoon of tequila.

Ben said...

Yep. Jon and I were wondering if there was ANY alcohol at all in those damn things. Luckily we had a 12 pack of PBR to "keep us company" in the hotel room!