Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Friends. . .How Many Of Us Have Them?



I sure am glad I have the pleasure of knowing this young lady. I recently met Hailey through my old pal Travis Castner while down in San Francisco for a Sonic Youth show. We hit it off right off the bat. Within an hour of meeting me she was telling me a series of stories involving cocaine, tattoos and pissing on people. She can also hold her own when it comes to drinking - if I remember correctly she finished a 40oz in the time it took us to walk from the Haight to the Mission District.

So imagine my pleasant surprise this morning when I opened Facebook and found this photo of her topless riding Chewbacca. I think I'm in love! HAHAHAHA!


Hailey (center), my new BFF

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Boobs, huh huhhuh yeah.

Ben said...

Yes! You gotta love the boobies. More than that though, I love that she's topless up on Chewbacca's shoulders. That's about the weirdest/coolest shit I've ever seen!

Unknown said...

Yeah that is awsome. I dont have any freinds that have a Chewbacca costume. I wonder if he is one of those guys/girls that gets dressed up in the costume and has sex with other people in costumes. Could you imagine Chewy lovin up a Pikachu or something.

Ben said...

Yeah, aren't those guys called "furries" or something? I'm going to have to do some research, that could make for a good blog. On a related note we should have a Star Wars themed swingers party at my house. Just imagine C3P0 sucking off Han Solo!