Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Craigslist Tranny of The Day: Volume 2

The second edition of the craigslist tranny thing. I didn't really know if I would do another, but "Jewelry" requested some more tranny action, so here we go! I mostly appreciated this guy's submission as he was very straight forward and to the point. He's looking for a panty boy, wants some action, and the best line is definitely no pic. . .no dick. I feel like hooking this guy up and letting him know about "Panty Boi," who was my first submission for this column.

Here's the text of his post, unedited:




looking for panty boy - t4m - 26 (bothell)


Looking for another panty boy to suck. im very serious and very not into chatting up a storm. lets keep it simple and to the point.

send age/stats, location if you can host and a picture. Im willing to host or travel, but cannot host until late nights (2am or so)

If you can't host, better have a good picture.

im looking for today, but will leave ad up if I can't find anything.

no pic...no dick.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He has to wait until after 2am to make sure his parents are sound asleep and they wont hear him goin to town on some strangers corn cob.