Friday, May 28, 2010

The hunt for SASQUATCH! 2010



As I mentioned previously, I will be out at the annual Sasquatch! music festival this weekend in George, WA (pretty clever name, huh?).



For all of you wacky kids out there that are into this whole Twitter thing, I will be "covering" the event in "real time" for Seattle indie super music conglomerate Nada Mucho. You can follow the "tweets" from me and several other writers from the site here: www.twitter.com/nadamucho

Also, be sure to swing by the Nada site for Sasquatch! previews and all the music news you can use.

Speaking of SASQUATCH, did you ever see those ads for Jack Link's Beef Jerky? The "Messin' With Sasquatch" ad campaign? I just went back and watched the whole "series" on YouTube, and they're all pretty frickin' hilarious. I especially like the one where they keep driving off tricking the 'squatch into thinking he's going to get a ride. Also, the clip of them fucking with biggie while he's trying to fish is pretty amazing. I think the hilarity lies in how upset the Sasquatch always get. The poor fella is the butt of all their jokes. HA!

No comments: