Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bellingham Episode III: The Final Chapter

I know, I know. . .I've already had two blogs about my little weekend jaunt up to "B-Ham." I hadn't really planned on posting anything else, until I went through this folder of photos today and started laughing so hard I soiled my pants.



Adam ramming a drum stick right up Joey's hungry asshole. Yummy.



I think I may need to write a letter to Bellingham's city council. There was a major lack of public restrooms downtown, so Joey and I were forced to poo poo in a business's doorway.



I got a little "randy" at the bar. Luckily, Joey was hungry for cock, and took my throbbing member in his mouth.



Repping the "Pubic House." Luckily my little buddy is only 4'3 and weighs 60 pounds, so I was easily able to hoist him up.



I'm not sure if Timmy is puking from the alcohol or the sight of Joey's "little worm" inches from his face.



Funny story about this one, see the cops in the background? Apparently a car had just rammed into a pedestrian killing them on impact. At the time, however we were drunk and oblivious, yelling, waving and acting the damn fool. . .oh yeah, and Timmy was fucking the parking meter!

2 comments:

Juliepop said...

you have a rather large member, Ben...I see Joey can "handle" it just fine though.

Ben said...

Thanks, I've got a 10 incher and three balls