Friday, June 12, 2009

My Adviser and Me: A Work of Erotic Fiction

The following short story is very loosely based on true events relayed to me by a close friend. I was so excited and inspired upon hearing this tale, I decided to "embellish" it a little and pretend I was writing a letter from her perspective to Penthouse's Forum:

It was my second semester at WWU. Being slightly older than the majority of the student body, I hadn't made all that many acquaintances. Brian, my adviser was always exceptionally friendly and helpful, and not so bad looking for a man of 53. One day while going over classes for the upcoming semester, he paused and looked deep into my eyes, "you know Joanna, you're so bright and full of potential, I'd like to offer you a project to earn some extra credit this semester. What do you say we meet up for a drink at The Beaver Inn and go over details?" This took me slightly by surprise, but anxious to earn a few credits, I agreed to meet him.

I arrived at The Beaver at 7:00. Brian was running late so I ordered up my usual glass of Merlot. Around 7:20 Brian finally rolled in. "Oh god, sorry, I got caught up talking with Melinda, that fat ass, high maintenance bitch from Intro to Mass Media," he said. "It's totally fine, don't worry," I replied. "So I really want you to dig deep into this project, you can earn up to 4 credits depending on your output." "That sounds great," I said. "I want to earn those credits, and will do almost anything." At this last comment, Brian's eyes lit up as he gazed at me longingly.

Over the next half hour we talked specifics, what I would need to research, report and present. As he was wrapping it up, Brian said, "you know Joanna, you are a gorgeous woman, you must have a boyfriend?" "Uhhh, I haven't really lived here that long and haven't had the opportunity to meet many people yet. . .so, the answer on that one is no." After that we carried on and made small talk for the next hour. I was hitting the sauce pretty hard, and by the time we left was 6 glasses of Merlot and two shots of Jack Daniels deep. "How about we go back to my place and have a few more drinks," Brian asked. Slightly buzzed, I replied, "yeah, sure why the hell not?"

As soon as we walked in the door, Brian slammed it shut and leaned into kiss me. "Woah, woah, woah," I said. "This is weird, I barely know you and you're my professor." "Doesn't it feel right? I've noticed you checking me out during class," he replied. "Well, yeah I'm attracted to you, but I don't think we should. . ." At that Brian leaned in and kissed me, this time I didn't resist. We started making out our tongues twisting in each others' mouths. Brian reached up and began to remove my blouse. I was overwhelmed with passion, and feeling pretty buzzed, was helpless to his advances. He began playing with my breasts rubbing and gently squeezing my nipples. We rushed to the bedroom, knocking over a lamp in the process. I knocked him down on the bed, straddling his chest. "I want your cock in my mouth," I moaned as I hurriedly unbuttoned and pulled off his pants. I'd never been with someone so old and was surprised when certain parts were a bit more wrinkly and saggy than I was used to. Regardless, I went down on him and went for my what I consider my specialty - blow jobs of epic proportions. "Oh Jesus, that feels good," he muttered. "I want you inside me," I replied. I tore off my pants and straddled his throbbing member with my soaking pussy. "Oh god yeah, that's good," I said as his dick went inside me. I started bucking away wildly, full on cowgirl style. Suddenly Brian flipped me over on to to my hands and knees. He got behind me and rammed his old man meat deep. "Oh yeah, like that," I screamed nearing climax. "Fuck me, fuck me hard," I yelled as I came on his cock. Brian wasn't far behind. "Ahhhhh, I'm going to cum," he said. He pulled out and spilled his seed all over my back.

"Well, it looks like you'll be earning those extra credits quicker than you thought," Brian joked. We collapsed on the bed laughing like hell. I fell asleep in Brian's arms that night. What I thought was an innocent meeting regarding school had turned into one of the most savage, fierce sex romps of my life.

7 comments:

Juliepop said...

i don't know what you are talking about....

Ben said...

Hmmmmmmm. . ..

Michelle said...

wow - she really earned her extra credit. Giddayup cowgirl!.

Ben said...

Michelle - any guesses on who this is "very loosely" about? Don't mention names, I was just wondering if you knew. . .

Unknown said...

"old man meat" that realy paints a picture

Joe Niles said...

this is possibly your finest work to date. I laughed out loud (lol!), got a semi and nearly shit my pants!

Juliepop said...

hahahaha! Old man meat.