Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Great Craigslist Experiment: Part Three

Here's a post I did today:

There IS such a Thing As a FREE Lunch (Fremont)

I couldn't finish my lunch today, anyone want to stop by and pick it up?

I'd hate for it to go to waste!

Location: Fremont




1:23 PM: Posting goes up

2:17 PM: I receive my one and only e-mail from Elenor Hunter:
"Hey, i'll take it. Do you still have it?"

2:23 PM: I repsond to her e-mail with:
Come on by, I'm on N 34th St, by Gasworks. If you're serious, I'll save it for you.

2:24 PM: Craigslist flags and removes posting.

5 comments:

Juliepop said...

this is pretty much the best experiment, ever.

Ben said...

Thanks Julie, I appreciate it!

Ben said...

HAHA! Thanks "Lucas." Who are you, by the way?

Unknown said...

You know Lucas, the S is silent. He lives on the second floor. He lives up stairs form you, don't think you've ever seen him before. If you here something late at night..........

Unknown said...

bryan chapple AKA, lucas, chaps, lambo, chappy, bryguy