Friday, June 12, 2009

Craigslist Free Item of the Day: Volume 9

Nightingale Extra adult diapers / bedside commode (Marysville)

I have a brand new(used 3 time) bedside commode. You can either use it bedside or set it up above the toilet with a splash guard/guid so the person using it does not need to be lowered to the toilet seat.

I also have about 1 ½ packages 20-30 of Nightingale Extra adult diapers size Small/Medium.

If this ad is up the item is available DO NOT ASK. Let me know when you can be here (by the Marysville Pilchuck High School) or I will not respond.

First to be here gets it.





I haven't done one of these in a while, but I was thrilled to find this one today. I'm seriously contemplating going to pick up the adult diapers. Going to the bathroom takes up so much of my valuable time. I would love to be working hard, delivering packages and just let my bowels loose, really push it out like an infant.

And look at that "bedside commode." No more having to get up in the middle of the night, simply roll over and piss and shit to your heart's content!

Or, perhaps I can throw a "Depends Party," where everyone binge drinks and sees who can piss themselves first. Who wants to come?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

now thats delivering packages

Ben said...

Huh? Who is disc?