Monday, November 9, 2009

I Found An Accidental Dick, I Found An Accidental Dick!!!

Alright, so I just returned from Hawaii, and in a short period of time will be posting stories and photos from my various excursions around the glorious islands. More importantly, I have some exciting penis news in the form of this little fella I found in an "ABC" Gift Shop on Kona.



So here we see an adorable little ceramic turtle. He's on his way to the 'ol fishing hole. He's got on his hat, he's got some weird wood pole, but wait a minute. . .



Ho, ho, ho. . .look at the size of that thing! It ends up our precious little friend is packing some major erect pink meat!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOu should have got a picture of you deep throating it and puking on his balls! Just like in real life!

Juliepop said...

Adam, you never cease to amaze me with yr grossness. Uh, I mean you who has no name...

Ben, I love that you spent yr hard earned money on a tacky trinket - just because of the "accidental dong" - so f'in funny! I bet it cost more than is appropriate. Did you tell yr mom and brothers about the old "AD" ? How did they like it?

Ben said...

I showed my Mom and brothers the photo, but for some reason, they didn't think it was too funny. Weenies. I didn't actually end up buying it, I was just taking pisture in the store. I wonder what the people working there thought?

And yes, "Anonymous," I would love to gag real hard on a turtle cock until I start crying and puking. . .I'm not saying it hasn't happened before.